Monday 18 November 2013

IMATS Haul Product Review: Morphe Purple Sable Brush Set

When I told my sister that I'm going to IMATS, she asked me to pick up an inexpensive brush set so she can use it for traveling. I walked around and found that Morphe Brushes had the best deal with pretty decent quality. I picked up the Purple Sable Set with Shimmer Case. They sell it on their website for $29.99 but I managed to get it for $25! Who can go wrong with a $25 brush set?

I found the softness in the bristles amazing. However, when I opened it at home, I found that some bristles were already frail. I also found there to be random marks on the handles - maybe due to packaging and handling but I feel like for a good brush set, there should not be any type of marks. Regardless, I shouldn't expect that much from a brush set that's $25. All in all, I think the quality of these brushes were worth the $25 and I think this is a good brush set for someone who just wants to use it and dump it when it wears out and then buy another. But for someone who wants a brush set that would stay in shape for 3-5 years, I would recommend getting another brush set or purchasing brushes individually from their Studio PRO line.







This brush set pretty much has everything for someone who doesn't wear a lot of makeup and just want some basic brushes in their vanity.


No comments:

Post a Comment