Sunday 28 July 2013

Something new is brewing in the nail world

As you have read earlier on my blog, Sephora by OPI was on sale because they were discontinuing their products. Was any of my OPI lovers heartbroken?

Well, the good news is that Sephora came out with their own line of nail polishes called Sephora X. I finally got my hands on one and I must say I was extremely impressed with its quality.

Sephora X is separated by 9 different categories as follows:

  • The Illusionists: Confetti, glitter or opalescent top coats
  • The Cosmics: Full coverage glitter
  • The Sparklers: 3D glitter
  • The Prismatics: Metallic shimmer
  • The Pearlescents: Aluminum metallic shine
  • The Electrics: Bright neons
  • The New Classics: Rich, shiny classic colours
  • The New Neutrals: Neutral shades that enhance skin tones
  • The Minimalists: Sheer wash of colour
  • The Industrialists: Grey everything
  • The Under and the Cover: Base and shiny top coat
Here's my take on it:
I bought the shade Dingbat which is a light sky blue. At first, I wasn't so sure that anything could replace my love for OPI but this bottle of lacquer proved me wrong. I absolutely love how rich and pigmented the color is! You could technically get away with just one coat with I applied two coats to get a richer colour. I'm usually really bad with my nails but this polish really lasted for a whole week without any chip!

A must try for sure!





No comments:

Post a Comment