Sunday 14 July 2013

How to contour with blush.How to contour with a blush.


Sorry I've been a little M.I.A lately. I've been so busy with weddings and birthdays, etc.

To make it up for you all, I'm showing you how to contour with blush. 
This picture tutorial is perfect for those busy bees; people with very little time to get ready in the morning but still wants a polished look.

A lot of people contour their faces with a bronzer, then blush, then highlighter but you can achieve the same contoured effect with simply a blush.

To start, you need a darker blush, one that could pass for a bronzer or blush. I used Benefit’s Dallas which is currently out to be one of my faves!
You also need a domed blush brush. I used Quo’s Blush Brush.


First you want to start off with your foundation and eyes applied like I’ve done so in this picture.

Then, you want to make a fish face and suck in your cheeks. You want to focus on applying the blush right along your cheek bones so right above the indent of your face. Then blend your blush up to your temples. You can use what’s left on your brush and apply a bit above your eyebrows. This will bring some warmth to your face.



 
And here's the finished product.
As you can see, the blush contrasted the area below my cheek bones which really shapes and contours your face, making my baby fat cheeks appear more structured and smaller.
 

I hope you enjoyed this tutorial. Let me know what else you'd want me to create a picture tutorial for!



No comments:

Post a Comment