Thursday 3 October 2013

More amazingness from MJ Beauty

I must say I usually have a lot of problems with nail polishes. I'm actually really bad with my nails; I always dig them into random things and that is why my nail polishes never last for more than four days. I also find the shine on most nail polishes fade after a couple of days.

I came across Marc Jacobs nail polishes at Sephora when the line first launched and I fell in love with them! It is super long wear; I think I had mine on for about 7 days before it started chipping (and that's coming from someone who's really bad with their nails). It is extremely shiny, even without a top coat! It also resembles shellac without actually ruining your nails.

I think the quality of the product >> than the price so if you get a chance, make sure you get your hands on these!





No comments:

Post a Comment