Tuesday 18 June 2013

Welcome!

Hey online world!
Welcome to my new blog.
After a solid two years of planning, I finally took the plunge and decided to start my own beauty blog. I've had the honours of working as a Makeup Consultant in one of the world’s largest cosmetics retailer, Sephora, for over five years. It truly has been a great learning experience considering I was a girl who knew absolutely nothing about makeup before I started in this industry. I was able to fully develop my makeup artistry skills through creating various looks and applying makeup on people of different genders, race, and shapes. Through that, I was able to appreciate the beauty that everyone had. Makeup is only used to bring out our beauty and give us the confidence to take on the world. Since I have access to countless products with over 50 brands, I hope I can share my product knowledge and wealth (not literally) with you.
Thanks for reading! Hope you find what I have to offer useful! Love, Vinna xo

No comments:

Post a Comment